Disputes, litigation and arbitration – Comprehensive defence expertise
Over the past decades, Arendt has built up a comprehensive team of experienced experts from multiple specialist areas of law to assist domestic and international clients in all types of disputes, litigation and arbitration proceedings, as well as investigations, including complex multi-jurisdictional procedures that require cross-border coordination and networks.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Asset tracing
- Banking litigation and regulatory action
- Commercial and corporate litigation
- Competition litigation
- Employment disputes
- EU litigation
- Investment fund litigation
- IP, communication and technology disputes
- Insurance litigation
- Private wealth disputes
- Public and administrative law disputes
- Real estate and construction disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax litigation.
- White-collar, financial and corporate crime.