Our business crime practice advises domestic and international clients, in particular from the banking, financial, industrial and commercial sectors at all levels, on matters including:
Depending on the needs of our clients, we assist them as suspects or defendants, as victims of crime or as interested third parties.
Our team is specialised and experienced in all areas of economic, financial and banking criminal law, including:
- Property offences, such as theft, fraud or breach of trust
- Cybercrime and computer fraud
- Anti-money laundering obligations (KYC, due diligence, etc.)
- Banking offences, including issues of professional secrecy
- Capital market offences, such as insider trading or market abuse
- Tax offences
- Corporate offences, such as misuse of company assets, lack of authorisation and bankruptcy
- Corruption, influence peddling and illegal interest taking
- Infringement of intellectual property rights
- Other areas, such as environmental law, town planning and urban development, social law offences, work accidents, etc.
To provide expert, proactive criminal advice specifically focused on our clients' situations, our business crime lawyers have the ability to draw on expertise from other practice areas throughout the firm.