You are cordially invited to our upcoming online event, the first in our series of webinars to take place on:
Wednesday, September 9 - featuring our ESG panel of asset managers, which will focus on new legal and regulatory framework in the EU re ESG disclosures and taxonomy and its impact on US based asset managers and promoters. The discussion will be led by Isabelle Lebbe, ESG expert and Arendt Partner based in Luxembourg.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our upcoming webinar.
- Isabelle Lebbe, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Nadia Bonnet, Counsel, Arendt & Medernach
- Laura Craft, SVP, Global Strategy & Investment ESG, Heitman
- Claudette Kraus, Head of Capital Markets and Chairperson of ESG Committee, CIFC Asset Management
- Maria Nathalia Millan, ESG Manager, Tikehau Capital
- Romina Reversi, ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan