The real estate market in Luxembourg has enjoyed sustained rapid growth in recent decades, seeing a proliferation of financing transactions and the involvement of leading market players, as well as the emergence of an increasingly complex regulatory framework.
Our real estate practice provides advice on all aspects of the structuring and establishment of real estate funds following strategies including core, core+, value added and opportunistic approaches, and investing in all types of asset.
The primary advantage we offer our clients lies in the depth of our experience in working on a wide range of real estate transactions and fund structures on behalf of real estate funds, real estate investment trusts, pension funds, local and international investors and multinational companies. This large client base reflects the deep expertise acquired by our real estate team.
We offer advice on office, residential and commercial buildings; hotels, restaurants and holiday centres; medical and pharmaceutical establishments; logistics facilities; manufacturing plants; and farms and vineyards.
Our services include:
- Structuring of funds under the limited partnership or RAIF regimes.
- Negotiation with investors including drafting of shareholder agreements and side-letters.
- Drafting of financing documents or review of financing agreement.
- Review of contractual documents from a direct and indirect tax perspective.
- Issuance of a legal opinion.
- Creation of carried interest vehicles and investment and holding structures.
- Fund support.
- External valuation.