DORA aims at making the financial services industry more robust against increased and omnipresent cyberthreats. The regulatory framework, that entered into force beginning 2023, requires all EU financial entities to ensure they can withstand, respond to and recover from all types of ICT-related disruptions and threats.
Arendt’s Cybersecurity & Information Protection Team would like to invite you to an informative client webinar that will address:
- Common struggles posing challenges to digital operational resilience
- DORA regulatory framework: context and scope
- DORA requirements: timelines, organisational & technical requirements, regime on reporting, penalties, and remedial measures
- Bill of law n°8291: powers to expect for the CSSF and the CAA and administrative sanctions
- Key questions you should be asking yourself to determine your position and next steps.
Please join us on Thursday 5 October at 1PM. Feel free to forward this invitation to any of your colleagues or clients who may be interested in attending.