Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the Women in Fintech Conference organised by WIDE (Women in Digital Empowerment), taking place on 11 January 2018 at Arendt House, Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
Our PartnerIsabelle Lebbe and our Senior AssociateAstrid Wagnerwill be speakers. They would be delighted to meet with you during or after the conference.
This year the conference will focus on skills and innovation needed in the industry, as well as the importance of digital acumen in the banking sector.
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Isabelle Lebbe
- Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Emilie Allaert, LHoFT
- Véronique de la Bachelerie, SGBT
- Jean Diederich, APSI
- Marie-Hélène Massard, AXA
- Susanne Schartz, Seqvoia
- Karin Schintgen, House of Startup
- Isabelle Schlesser, ADEM
- Astrid Wagner, Arendt & Medernach
Conference will be followed by networking cocktail.