We are pleased to invite you to join us for a breakfast seminar on 15 May where we look forward to sharing a European perspective regarding the impact of US tax reform on European structures of US multinational groups.
In the course of examining the challenges and opportunities presented by a radically evolving cross-border tax landscape, we will discuss the intersection of certain more remarkable US tax reform measures (GILTI, BEAT, FDII, etc.) with the parallel implementation in Europe of the new Multilateral Instrument (MLI) applying BEPS and the recently adopted Anti-Tax Avoidance Directives, and highlighting specific issues in the most relevant European countries for US investment, including Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Portugal. Together, these developments demand new thinking and collaboration for planning US-European cross-border investment.
- Olivier Dauchez, Partner at Gide, France
- Stefan Mayer, Partner at Gleiss Lutz, Germany
- Fintan Clancy, Partner at Arthur Cox, Ireland
- Rau-Angelo Papotti, Partner at Chiomenti, Italy
- Eric Fort, Partner at Arendt & Medernach, Luxembourg
- Gonçalo Bastos Lopes, Partner at Cuatrecasas, Portugal
- Joan Hortalà and Dèlcia Capocasale, Partners at Cuatrecasas, Spain
- Reto Heuberger, Partner at Homburger, Switzerland