Arendt and Medernach is pleased to invite you to our next webinar, Capital raising, marketing and funds financing in Luxembourg alternative investment funds - opportunities for the Nordics on Thursday, 19 November.
In partnership with RBC Investor & Treasury Services and Deloitte and following the impact of our webinar in June, this virtual event will focus on solutions to challenges regarding fund raising, marketing and financing of illiquid funds.
Francis Kass, Partner, Investment Management at Arendt & Medernach will present the latest trends and evolution of the Luxembourg alternatives investment structuring tool-box. This will be followed by a panel discussion about solutions to challenges when fund raising, marketing and financing illiquid funds.
Panelists will include:
- Arnaud Bon, Director, Strategy Regulatory & Corporate Finance, Deloitte Luxembourg (Moderator)
- Raphael Cwajgenbaum, Vice President, Moelis
- Matthieu Taillandier, Partner, Bank Lending & Structured Finance; Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach
- Fredric Andersén, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, House of Reach AB
- Marcus Carrington Palmer, Managing Director, Fund Finance, Royal Bank of Canada
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to your participation.