Arendt is pleased to invite you to join one of its Covid-19 Series Webinar this time focusing on the Impact of Covid-19 on Alternative Funds, which will take place on Thursday 7 May 2020 at 3:30pm Hong Kong time.
Amid the current Covid-19 pandemic, alternative asset managers have been facing a number of difficulties to run their business, deal sourcing, due diligence, capital raising, financing, etc.
Speakers from Hong Kong and Luxembourg will discuss the legal and regulatory challenges that the alternative investment funds industry is currently facing as well as the potential opportunities for asset managers and investors.
- Hayden Flinn, Managing Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Pierre Beissel, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Legal, regulatory and tax actions relating to Covid-19
- Operational and strategic challenges for the industry resulting from Covid-19
- Aftermath, will Covid-19 create opportunities for PE/VC/RE managers and investors?
Should you have any question or trouble registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org