41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
The EU General Data Protection Regulation has been applicable since 25 May 2018. It applies directly in all EU member states. Being GDPR compliant has been a major challenge for many businesses.
The objectives of this training session are to:
- give a refresh on the fundamental principles of data protection,
- identify the main operational impacts for the person in charge of the treatment and processing and for the data protection officer (DPO),
- provide participants with a view on latest developments and their impacts.
Reminder of the basics under the GDPR and Luxembourg law
- Contracting with processors
- Access right requests
- Data breaches – How to identify them and how to react?
- Schrems II and the transfers of data outside the EEA to countries which do not offer an adequate level of protection
- New standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission
- Processing of health data in relation to Covid 19
- Sanctions imposed by the CNPD
Question and answer session
Bénédicte d'Allard (Senior Manager, Data Protection expertise, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting)
Julien Pétré (Senior Associate, IP, Communication & Technology, Arendt & Medernach)
In house Counsel, Risk Managers, Chief IT Officers, CEOs, COOs, Compliance Officers.
For more information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org