The objectives of this on-site session are to provide participants with an overview of the legal and regulatory framework applicable to ELTIF and to give them opportunity to raise their questions towards our experts.
- What is an ELTIF and what is the regulatory framework of an ELTIF? (including potential differences among the EU countries)
- Landscape (incl. trends, facts and figures on what does exist, who are the peers who have launched it, how big are these funds? What kind of investment?)
- Discussion points on the asset side
- Tax treatment in the EU countries of the ELTIF (including Article 26 of the OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital)
- Organisational aspects for the AIFM
- Duties of the depositary
- Marketing rules and distribution models and duties (including registration rules, documentation to produce, MiFID related questions (EMT, TPT), target market)
- Amendment procedure and contemplated amendments (including timeline and the proposed ELTIF Regulation 2.0)
- Questions & Answers
Dr Stefan Staedter (Counsel, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
Fiona de Watazzi (Counsel, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
Yves Philippart de Foy (Counsel, Tax Law, Arendt & Medernach).
Compliance officers, legal officers and risk managers, portfolio managers, conducting persons,...
For more information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org