The objectives of this webex session are to provide participants with an overview of the legal and regulatory framework applicable to ELTIF and to give them opportunity to raise their questions towards our experts.
- What is an ELTIF and what is the regulatory framework of an ELTIF? (including potential differences among the EU countries)
- Landscape (incl. trends, facts and figures on what does exist, who are the peers who have launched it, how big are these funds? What kind of investment?)
- Discussion points on the asset side
- Tax treatment in the EU countries of the ELTIF (including Article 26 of the OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital)
- Organisational aspects for the AIFM
- Duties of the depositary
- Marketing rules and distribution models and duties (including registration rules, documentation to produce, MiFID related questions (EMT, TPT), target market)
- Amendment procedure and contemplated amendments (including timeline and the proposed ELTIF Regulation 2.0)
- Questions & Answers
Dr Stefan Staedter (Counsel, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
Fiona de Watazzi (Counsel, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
Yves Philippart de Foy (Counsel, Tax Law, Arendt & Medernach).
Compliance officers, legal officers and risk managers, portfolio managers, conducting persons,...
For more information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com