This live 2-hour training session is part of the AML/CFT investment funds series which consists in four training modules. Attendance to the four modules is possible and recommended, but not mandatory.
By the end of the training series, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the key topics that shall be covered in the AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Understand the due diligence obligations on the investor and investment sides, using a risk-based approach
- Be aware of the ongoing monitoring obligations and rules that may be implemented to meet these obligations
- Understand how to carry out oversight over delegates
- Understand the key principles underpinning the building of a KYC checklist
- Understand targeted financial sanctions and proliferation financing obligations
Module 3: Mitigating your ML/TF risks
- AML/CFT policy and internal procedures
- Risk-based approach / customer and asset due diligence
- Ongoing monitoring rules – suspicious transactions monitoring
- Performance of due diligence by third parties
- Building your KYC checklists
- General conclusion
Module 4: International financial sanctions
- Targeted financial sanctions and proliferation financing
- Key specificities
- The costs of non-compliance
- Applicable financial sanctions regimes
- What are your professional obligations?
- Optimising your sanctions framework
Alexandra Ciacareanu, Senior Manager, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting
and / or Karim Djedid, Senior Advisor, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting
Experienced professionals in charge of front office, administration, legal and compliance functions in banks, management companies, self-managed investment companies and other professionals of the financial sector supervised by the CSSF
Discount of 100 € applies to training date 2 (2 hours course) if attendance to the full series of overall 4 hours (same participant of an organization). We apply rebates only to belong together series.
Point of attention
We will ask attendees to complete a quiz a few weeks after the session. We send training attendance certificates in case participants attended the complete session and completed the quiz.
This module is part of the “AML investment funds series”. Attendance to the complete series is possible but not mandatory. Please refer to our training agenda to view the description and dates of the other modules.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com