During this training sessions our AML-CTF and EU law experts will ensure participants understand financial sanctions and get practical hints on how to professionally fullfill their obligations and limit the risks.
- Understanding financial sanctions
- What are financial sanctions?
- Key specificities
- The costs of non-compliance
- Complying with financial sanctions obligations
- Applicable financial sanctions regimes
- What are your professional obligations?
- Optimising your current framework
- Questions & Answers
Karim Djedid (Senior Advisor, Arendt Regulatory & Consultilng).
Marianne Brésart (Senior Associate, Arendt & Medernach, EU & Competition Law).
Experienced professionals in charge of front office, administration, legal and compliance functions in banks, management companies, self-managed investment companies or other professionals of the financial sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org