This training covers central topics of the AIFMD and aims at elaborating from a practical perspective on its scope of application, the structuring of an AIFM, its authorisation, organisation and operation as well as the service providers dealing with the AIFM.
The objective is also to interact with participants on the issues they have in understanding how the AIFM environment works.
During this live online session (overall consisting of 2 parts) the expert will cover :
- AIF and AIFM in Luxembourg - key principles
- AIFM functions
- Organisational rules, operating conditions
- AIF Distribution – marketing with and without EU passport
Dr. Michael Daemgen (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
- Directors, conducting officers, heads of unit and employees
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- Product managers
- Compliance officers
- Client relationship managers
- Sales and marketing staff
2 hours (part 1 of 2 hours the day before)
€500 (for participation in the 2 sessions; the first session is on 1 June)
Point of attention
This training consists of 2 parts. Should you only attend session 1 the complete fees will be applied anyway.
To cancel your participation in the training please refer to the cancelation policy stated on the bottom of our page “training agenda” (in FAQ).
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org