The session will be valuable for you to:
- Become familiar with the basic principles of Luxembourg corporate tax law
- Learn the different types of direct taxes applicable to Luxembourg companies and partnerships
- Master the tax reporting aspects of a Luxembourg company
- Learn how to fill in the corporate tax return of a Luxembourg company
- Focus on the synergies between transfer pricing and tax compliance
- Functional currency - points of attention
- Tax compliance outlook on partnerships
- ATAD I and II in a nutshell
- Practical focus on interest limitation rules
- Practical focus on Controlled foreign corporation (CFC) rules
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Accountants, chartered accountants, tax experts, tax advisors, board members of Luxembourg companies, financial directors, administrative directors and staff of fiduciaries.
English, French (customised format)
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com