41 Avenue John F. Kennedy
This training aims at explaining to the participants the basic principles applicable to Luxembourg investment funds.
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Available regimes and structures
- Establishment of an undertaking for collective investment
- Parties involved in the functioning of an undertaking for collective investment: management company, central administration, depositary bank, etc.
- Day-to-day “life” of an undertaking for collective investment: practical aspects
Michèle Kemp (Counsel, Knowledge Management, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of fund administration service providers and professionals in charge of legal, regulatory and compliance functions in the fund industry.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org