This training course aims to teach participants about the fundamentals of Luxembourg company law. Our experts will also provide an overview of recent trends in this area, and their impact on market practice.
- Sources and bases of Luxembourg company law
- General framework for the latest reforms
- The different forms of company
- The S.à r.l.: more flexibility for a true success story
- The S. A.: increased shareholder protection
- Future prospects
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Managers, company founders, independent professionals, shareholders, and any other interested person.
English, French (in customised format)
For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org