This 2-part training (online) aims at explaining to the participants the basic principles applicable to Luxembourg investment funds.
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Available regimes and structures
- Establishment of an undertaking for collective investment
- Parties involved in the functioning of an undertaking for collective investment: management company, central administration, depositary bank, etc.
- Day-to-day “life” of an undertaking for collective investment: practical aspects
Esther Wüthrich-Rogenmoser (Counsel, Knowledge Management, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
Michèle Kemp (Counsel, Knowledge Management, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of fund administration service providers and professionals in charge of legal, regulatory and compliance functions in the fund industry.
2 hours for part 1 and 2 hours for part 2: part 2 is on Friday 12/11 (click here for more information)
€ 500 (It includes the 2 sessions)
Please note that your registration includes necessarily part 1 and part 2.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com