The attendees will gain solid knowledge of the MIFID 2 rules applicable to Investment Fund Managers authorised to render MIFID investment services.
- Introduction – extent of the application of MiFID II to IFMs extended scope
- Eligible investment services and their particularities
- Operating conditions and organisational measures
- MIFID II rules:
- Client categorization
- MiFID definitions and other definitions
- Information to clients
- dos and don’ts
- costs and charges: transparency
- costs and charges disclosures: MiFID vs. KIIDs/ PRIIPs
- Suitability & Appropriateness
- nature of information to be gathered
- record keeping
- MiFID 1, UCITS and AIFM Directives
- change and impact linked to MiFID 2
- independent investment advice
- investment research: historical set-up and 2 options of unbundling investment research
- Product governance
- manufacturer and distributer
- target market / EMT
- Reporting to clients
- content and periodicity
- Best execution
- main changes/ points of attention
- performance indicators (RTS 27 report, RTS 28 report)
- requirements (format (do’s and don’ts), period of retention)
- others (client order handling, service contract, etc.)
Nicolas Deldime (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting),
Bénédicte d’Allard (Senior Manager, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
Board members, daily managers, internal control functions, front/ middle/ back office persons involved in MIFID service rendered to clients.
6 hours (including a 1-hour lunch break).
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org