At the end of the learning session you will be able to:
- Apprehend and apply the remuneration and working time aspects of the employment relationship
- Manage the different absences of the employees
- Act upon illness of an employee
The session will cover the following content:
- Working time
- Rest periods
- Holidays / Public holidays
- Other absences from work
- e.g. maternity and parental leave, leave for family reasons, extraordinary leave for personal reasons (such as wedding’s leave, leave for a moving)
- Illness of an employee
Lorraine Chéry (Senior Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits practice, Arendt & Medernach)
Annabelle De Lima-Ted (Senior Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits practice, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of Human Resources.
A discount of 100 € applies if attendance to all 3 episodes (overall 6 hours) (same participant of an organization).
Points of attention
This episode is part of the Employment Law Training Day. Attendance to all 3 episodes is possible but not mandatory.
For attendeees who do minimum episode 1 and 2 a lunch is already included in the budget.
Should you wish to sign up for all 3 sessions you can also contact us via email.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org