At the end of the learning session you will be able to:
- Know and apply the compulsory administrative formalities when hiring in Luxembourg
- Describe the different types of employment contracts offered in Luxembourg law
- List the content of a classic employment contract under Luxembourg law
- Act upon the potential amendments requested by either party
The session will cover the following content:
- Hiring in Luxembourg
- Employment of foreigners
- Compulsory medical check
- Administrative formalities
- Entering into an employment contract
- Form of the employment contract
- Evidence of the employment contract
- Overview on the most common provisions
- Probationary period
- Employment contract limited in time
- Amendment of an employment contract
- Amendment upon mutual consent of the parties
- Amendment in favour of the employee
- Amendment detrimental to the employee
- Consequences of a refusal by the employee
Lorraine Chéry (Senior Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits practice, Arendt & Medernach)
Annabelle De Lima-Ted (Senior Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits practice, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of Human Resources.
A discount of 100 € applies if attendance to all 3 episodes (overall 6 hours) (same participant of an organization).
Points of attention
This episode is part of the Employment Law Training Day. Attendance to all 3 episodes is possible but not mandatory.
For attendeees who do minimum episode 1 and 2 a lunch is already included in the budget.
Should you wish to sign up for all 3 sessions you can also contact us via email.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com