This unique training aims at initiating participants to securitisation aspects from a Luxembourg law perspective and allow them in one information-packed session to tackle the legal, tax and regulatory framework of this technique through concrete examples.
Upon completion of this training participants will:
- have a global view of securitisation transactions,
- be able to identify the various actors of a securitisation operation and their role in a transaction, and
- be able to identify and grasp the legal and tax issues in relation to these transactions.
The training session is split into 2 sessions of 2 hours each and covers the following topics:
Legal and regulatory framework:
- Asset types
- How to choose the right structure (companies vs funds)
- Regulatory supervision (European Central Bank and CSSF)
Legal practical steps:
- Bankruptcy remoteness via limited recourse, subordination and non-petition
- Legal questions
- Income tax
The different parties involved
Laura Archange (Senior Associate, Bank Lending & Structured Finance, Arendt & Medernach).
Bankers, investment officers, accountants, legal and tax practitioners, lawyers, and other individuals whose professional future may be enhanced by an understanding of the securitisation technique.
4 hours (another 2-hour session takes place on 22.09.2021).
€500 (for the attendance of the 2 sessions: 22.09 and 23.09.2021)
Point of attention
The cancelation policy stated on the bottom of our page “training agenda” applies. It is a session consisting of 2 parts; should attendees only participate in part 1 there won’t be a (partial) refund of the overall budget of 500 EUR.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org