This training covers the legal and practical aspects to be considered when liquidating Luxembourg investment funds. It focuses on the voluntary and compulsory liquidation, highlighting the differences and the legal implications of the liquidation in relation to the types of investment funds starting from the main distinction between regulated and unregulated investment funds. It also analyses the role and duties of the liquidator and of the auditor as well as the formalities to be complied with.
The objective is to offer a toolkit of sound knowledge and appropriate actions and measures for the liquidation of Luxembourg investment funds.
- Liquidation of companies: Basic concepts
- Voluntary liquidation of unregulated investment funds
- Voluntary liquidation of regulated investment funds
- Simplified liquidation
- The liquidator: duties and liabilities
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such, cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
This training session is directed to all staff members with a need to understand the liquidation. In particular, the following staff are recommended to follow this course:
- Directors and conducting officers
- Legal, administrative and financial managers
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- In-house legal experts
- Internal and external auditor as well as independent auditors
- General directors or members of the board of directors
Englsih, French, German.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org