This live online training covers central topics of the AIFMD and aims at elaborating from a practical perspective on its scope of application, the structuring of an AIFM, its authorisation, organisation and operation as well as the service providers dealing with the AIFM.
The objective is also to interact with participants on the issues they have in understanding how the AIFM environment works.
The training session is split into 2 sessions of 2 hours each and covers the following topics:
- AIF and AIFM in Luxembourg – key principles
- AIFM functions
- Organisational rules, operating conditions
- AIF Distribution – marketing with and without EU passport
Dr. Michael Daemgen (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
This training session is directed to all staff members with a need to understand the AIFMD. In particular the following staff are recommended to follow this course:
- Directors, conducting officers, heads of unit and employees
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- Product managers
- Compliance officers
- Client relationship managers
- Sales and marketing staff
4 hours (another 2-hour session takes place on 04.05.2021)
500€ (for the attendance of the 2 sessions: 04.05 and 05.05.2021)
Point of attention
The cancelation policy stated on the bottom of our page “training agenda” applies. It is a session consisting of 2 parts; should attendees only participate in part 1 there won’t be a (partial) refund of the overall budget of 500 EUR.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com