We are pleased to invite you to the next installment in our Arendt NY Webinar Series. Join us for a panel discussion on Restructuring & Insolvency considerations in the context of the current economic crisis, while keeping an eye on the future.
With our solid track record and in-depth knowledge in advising all intervening parties facing difficult financial situations, from investors and shareholders to creditors, through businesses and their board members, to receivers, liquidators and administrators, our experts will answer the "Top 5" questions raised by our clients.
Panelists Sébastien Binard and Grégory Minne, Partners in our Commercial & Insolvency practice, will also discuss the following topics:
- What are the main duties of directors in the context of financial difficulties?
- When is a Luxembourg company bankrupt and what are the main consequences of a Luxembourg bankruptcy?
- Are reorganization proceedings available in Luxembourg?
- How could Chapter 11 proceedings opened in relation to a group with Luxembourg affiliates be recognized in Luxembourg?
- How could creditors enforce security interests or netting arrangements in the context of Luxembourg bankruptcy proceedings?
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our upcoming webinar.