We are pleased to invite you to the next installment of our NY Webinar Series. “The new normal in relation to your Luxembourg corporate structure: What have I missed over the last 9 months?” will take place on Thursday, January 14th.
The discussion will be led by Bob Calmes, Partner in our Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions practice, Astrid Wagner, Partner in our IP, Communication & Technology practice and Lynn Alzin, Counsel in our Bank Lending & Structured Finance practice.
The webinar will focus on the most important recent corporate, finance and data protection aspects and developments that you should be aware of in relation to your Luxembourg structures, including:
- Specific COVID laws on corporate governance and practical aspects;
- Electronic signatures in the EU and the Luxembourg e-archiving law;
- Data protection two years after the entry into force of the GDPR;
- Where do we stand one year into the register of beneficial owners?
- What’s new on the financing side?
- Digitalization of the corporate life cycle in Luxembourg.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our upcoming webinar.