Arendt is pleased to invite you to join the third of its Real Estate Series Webinars, this time focusing on "Soaring over tax and regulatory structuring in key pan-European jurisdictions – a case study".
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 28 October 2020 at 4:00 pm CET time.
During this session, our real estate and tax experts from Arendt will role play and wear managers and initiators shoes to have a concrete discussion and walk through the main structuring questions as if they were planning the set-up of a new pan-European real estate fund:
- What are the legal and regulatory constraints from investors and to invest in certain EU jurisdictions (e.g. Germany, France etc)?
- What would be the most suitable type of vehicle in this respect?
- How to structure the vehicle to streamline capital and revenue flows in the most effective manner?
- How to organise the decision-making process in an optimised way?
- How can to organise the fees and carry flows?
- A recording of this webinar will be available afterwards.
Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues or clients who may be interested in attending.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We look forward for your participation.