Katsunori Obata (Managing Director & CEO - Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg))
Wojciech Nazarek (Head of Privacy
Legal Counsel - Talkwalker)
Yoshi Kizu (Partner - Nishimura & Asahi)
Arendt is pleased to invite you to join our next webinar that will take place on 22 October 2020 at 4.30pm Japan time / 3.30pm HKT / 9.30am CET.
Japanese companies have been present in Europe for decades and are also long-term investors in Europe. What are the latest trends and experiences of Japanese companies in Luxembourg? In the context of Brexit, what are the main elements to consider when entering or investing in the European market? What role Luxembourg plays?
European companies are also very active in Japan. What are the challenges they face when setting up or making acquisitions in Japan?
We will also discover their strategy, the solutions they have found and their future prospects.
We will have the pleasure of bringing together a panel of Japanese and European companies, FANUC Europe Corporation, Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg) and Talkwalker, which have successfully established themselves in the relevant markets, with both Japanese and Luxembourg legal advisers.
The Luxembourg embassy and Luxembourg trade and investment office (LTIO) in Tokyo kindly support this webinar and our Ambassador H.E. Pierre Ferring will make us the honour of joining us.
- H.E. Pierre Ferring, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Japan
- Shinichi Tanzawa, President & CEO, FANUC Europe Corporation
- Katsunori Obata, Managing Director & CEO, Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg)
- Wojciech Nazarek, Head of Privacy, Legal Counsel, Talkwalker
- Yoshi Kizu, Partner, Nishimura & Asahi
- Laurent Schummer, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
Should you have any question or trouble registering, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to your participation.