The Tax Partners of Arendt & Medernach have the pleasure to invite you to their webinar on "Transfer Pricing and Covid-19: Should Transfer Prices be Changed?".
Our Senior Transfer Pricing Economist Danny Beeton and Alejandra Garcia Ruiz de Leon, Associate within our Transfer Pricing and Tax practice will guide you through policy and documentation lessons from the courts for winning and avoiding disputes.
The webinar will in particular cover the following issues:
- what could be the transfer pricing consequences of not supporting a loss-making related party?
- what could be the transfer pricing consequences of helping a related party in contravention of a transfer pricing agreement?
- what could be the transfer pricing risks of slimming down or closing a group company as part of a rationalization programme?
- which arguments have helped taxpayers?
- what are the implications for contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation?
The webinar will focus on practical examples and answer questions from participants.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com