Arendt invites you to register for its live podcast: Arendt We Live.
The first episode of this innovative new series is entitled ESG: towards a new golden age of data?
ESG criteria – Environmental, Social and Governance – are hot topics right now. As measures of the sustainability and ethical impact of an investment, they are synonymous of responsible investment that goes beyond the financial return.
The current health crisis has only reinforced their relevance. But what are they legally? How do you put them in place? What data can you rely on to measure their effectiveness? These are the questions that Arendt’s experts will address during this first podcast of the series.
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
Listen to the podcast here > Arendt We Live #1 - ESG: towards a new golden age of data? 🔊
- Paperjam - ESG: vers un nouvel âge d’or de la data?
- Paperjam - Podcast Arendt We Live restez à l’écoute des experts
- Paperjam - Critères ESG: le nom de la loi
- Paperjam - Critères ESG: de la théorie à la pratique
- Paperjam - Le reporting des critères ESG
- Paperjam - Podcast Arendt We Live, le résumé vidéo