Arendt & Medernach, BIL and Henley & Partners are pleased to invite you to a joint webinar on "Luxembourg as a potential destination for UHNWIs" which will take place on Thursday 18 June 2020 at 10:30 am CET time.
During this webinar, our experts will describe various ways of a potential immigration to Luxembourg, applicable procedures and advantages of residing in the country. During the discussion with other panelists, Luxembourg will be compared with other popular destinations for UHNWIs and our experts will take you on a guided tour through regulatory formalities and the available infrastructure for wealthy families.
Max Kremer, Arendt & Medernach - Partner
- Jacopo Zamboni, Henley & Partners - Director, Client Advisor
- Alexander Sokolov, Arendt & Medernach, Senior Associate
- Vanessa Engel, BIL - Head of Non-European Private Banking Clients
- Valerija Kuzmenkova, BIL - Senior Business Development Non-European Private Banking Clients
- Adelaide Mercier, BIL - Head of Wealth Planning
Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues or clients who may be interested in attending.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org