This is an online training
This series consists of 4 modules. Attendance of all of them is possible and recommended, but not mandatory.
By the end of the training series, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules and professional obligations currently applicable to Luxembourg UCIs, management companies and other financial institutions dealing with investment funds and will focus on their practical implications
- Point out the latest developments related to the AML professional obligations resulting from recent (or upcoming) changes in the legislative framework and/or the case law at the time of the training and their impact on the practice of Luxembourg authorities and professionals in regards of:
- Customer Due Diligence” (CDD) obligations
- Internal organisational requirements
- Practical approach to the obligation to cooperate with the relevant authorities
- Development of good and bad AML practices on the basis of the latest activity report of the Cellule de Renseignement Financier and of the CSSF’s annual report
- Identification of ML/TF risks
- Assessment of ML/TF risks
Stéphane Badey (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
Experienced professionals in charge of front office, administration, legal and compliance functions in banks, management companies, self-managed investment companies or other professionals of the financial sector.
€150 - Discount applied to session 4 if attendance of all 4 sessions (same participant of an organisation): 100€
Point of attention
This module is part of the “AML investment funds series”.
Attendance of all four modules is possible but not mandatory.
Please refer to our training agenda to view the description and dates of the other modules.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org