Arendt is pleased to invite you to join a webinar that will take place on Wednesday 10 June 2020 at 9:30am CET / 3:30pm HKT.
As Europe is emerging from a major market disruption following the lockdown, governments and companies are repositioning themselves in this new environment.
Will the EU remain a leading global destination for foreign investment? Are there opportunities for investments in distressed assets and how will these investments be structured? What restrictions will apply to foreign direct investment in the future?
Speakers from Arendt and Arendt Business Advisory will guide you through these questions and comment on the latest trends from an economic, financial and regulatory perspective.
- Laurent Schummer, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Philippe Wery, CEO, Arendt Business Advisory
- Alain Goebel, Partner, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Bastien Burin, Senior Associate, Arendt & Medernach S.A.
- Overview of M&A activities in Europe
- Distressed assets, a tax view
- Recent trends in foreign direct investment legislation in Europe
Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues or clients who may be interested in attending.
Should you have any question or trouble registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org