To acquire necessary knowledge in order to prevent conflict of interests and if it does occur, to respond to such situations.
In the course of the proposed training, participants will:
- Receive explanation on what conflicts of interests are, as well as on the legal and regulatory principles framing them, including CSSF Circular 18/698
- Have the opportunity to apply the above knowledge to typical cases, i: e. analyse examples of potential internal conflicts
- Learn how to anticipate and react to conflicts of interest situations (prevention and remediation measures).
This training session is designed to be highly interactive. It will be anchored in the clients’ feedbacks in terms of identified conflict of interest situations and process applied.
The outcome of the training will therefore be two sided:
- on the one hand an alignment amongst the clients’ participants of the awareness and understanding of conflict of interests and
- on the other hand suggestions for improving the clients’ conflict of interest treatment (prevention and remediation measures).
Dr. Michael Daemgen (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting),
Bénédicte d'Allard (Manager, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
Professionals of the Investment Management Sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com