41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
This training aims at understanding and manage the direct tax compliance practical implications of the increasing level of requirement and the broadening technical topics in the Luxembourg tax landscape.
- Focus on the synergies between transfer pricing and tax compliance
- Functional currency - points of attention
- Tax compliance outlook on partnerships
- ATAD I and II in a nutshell
- Practical focus on Interest limitation rules
- Practical focus on Controlled foreign corporation (CFC) rules
Stéphanie Lahaye (Director, Arendt Services),
Salvatore Cannata (Tax Manager, Arendt Services).
Accountants, chartered accountants, tax experts, tax advisors, board members of Luxembourg companies, financial directors, administrative directors and staff of fiduciaries.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org