41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
The objectives of this training module are:
- To understand the exact scope of the obligation to detect and to report STORs;
- To understand what arrangements, systems and procedures the professional is expected to establish;
- To learn about how to properly discharge the obligation to detect and to report STORs.
The presentation will cover in particular the following topics:
Who is subject to the obligation to detect and to report STORs?
- Relevant behaviours to be detected and reported;
- Maintaining effective arrangements, systems and procedures;
- What is a reasonable suspicion?
- A priori verification or a posteriori verification?
- Practical considerations - who, how, when?
- Case studies and real-life examples;
- STOR and money laundry suspicion;
- Q&A session.
François Warken (Partner, Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach).
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org