41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
The training aims to:
- provide an overview of the key concepts of the market abuse regime;
- help to recognise market abuse;
- sensitise to related obligations and prohibited behaviours including unintentional market abuse.
The training session covers the following topics:
- Summary description of the MAR framework;
- Scope of application of the MAR (with a focus on major differences between the MAR and the repealed Market Abuse Directive);
- Inside information and insiders;
- Insider dealing and unlawful disclosure of inside information;
- Proper handling of inside information;
- Market manipulation;
- Managers’ transactions;
- Investment recommendations and statistics;
- Prevention and detection of market abuse;
- Summary presentation of the market sounding regime;
- Enforcement and sanctions;
- Interaction between the MAR and the AML/CTF legislation;
- Case studies, real-life examples and best practices;
- Q&A session.
François Warken (Partner, Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach).
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector, investment funds and buy-side firms.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org