We would like to inform you on the preventive measures we have implemented since the Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) outbreak in January this year.
Given the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a public health emergency, we have taken actions to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our staff, clients, guests, suppliers and contractors.
We have asked most of our staff to work from home to ensure business continuity for our clients, following governmental guidelines and information provided by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health.
The following severe protection measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our employees and provide the highest level of service to our clients:
- We have assembled our Business Continuity team in accordance with our Iso-certified Business Continuity Play (ISO22301 :2015 certified)
- A crisis committee has been set up and meets regularly to monitor the situation;
- Our IT infrastructure continues to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and proper functioning of our IT systems in a secure manner so that our staff can work remotely without interruption and without additional risk to our clients’ data;
- We continue to monitor our clients’ files on a daily basis and all internal control procedures remain fully applicable;
- We ensure continued communication between our teams with the support of the latest technologies to allow efficient and regular updates on ongoing client projects;
- We remain fully available for any questions you may have or information you may need;
- Quality of service delivering remains our priority;
- Our front desk is open;
- Telephone reception and mail delivery continue to be ensured.
- Business travel of our staff and events have been cancelled;
- All staff are advised that personal travel that is not immediately critical should be avoided;
- As soon as the virus was announced, staff having travelled to or having been in contact with anyone who travelled to high-risk areas were asked to work from home for 14 days from the date of return.
- A special Helpdesk has been set-up for staff enquiries;
- A dedicated Arendt BCP app has been deployed onto every employees phone, whether business or personal so we can keep staff updated and staff can contact us if they have any medical issues;
- Any member of staff developing fever, flu-like symptoms, cough or difficulty breathing has been told to stay home 14 days and inform the dedicated helpdesk and their direct management. They are reminded to seek medical attention and call in advance to prevent spreading of viruses and other infections;
- A dedicated intranet site is in place to inform our staff on the latest developments on Covid-19. Links to national and international authorities are provided;
- Reminder of basic hygiene recommendations have been communicated to all employees.
Security & safety
- The security of our building remains totally guaranteed;
- Disinfectant gel solution dispensers have been placed in public areas;
- The cleaning of our buildings has been reinforced with extra care to regular disinfection of door handles and contact surfaces;
- Our service providers are monitored and have been asked to tighten their health safety measures;
- The sports activities are cancelled.
- Our staff must use videoconferencing , teleconferencing and webinars rather than organizing physical meetings.
- Events within our premises have been cancelled or postponed to a later date;
- Webinars or videos are preferred for any public speeches;
- Internal trainings are cancelled.
We will closely monitor and assess the situation and keep you informed of any adjustments to our procedures. Should you have further questions, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.