This training session is intended to provide participants with the key concepts of Private Equity and Real Estate fund structuring as well as explanations of the Private Equity and Real Estate fund structuring options supported by practical/concrete examples and case studies.
The full-day session (session a) and b)) consists of 2 separate sessions of 4 hours’ duration each. It is not mandatory to attend both sessions.
- Session a: “Luxembourg Toolbox”: 4 hours to go through the main legal and regulatory requirements and aspects for setting up and launching Luxembourg PE/RE fund structures from both a regulated and non-regulated perspective while addressing the main AIFMD key concepts; and
- Session b: “Fund Structuring and Key Terms”: 4 hours to enhance your knowledge of PE/RE fund structuring with a clear focus on structuring aspects (how to determine the most efficient legal form and regime, key terms and conditions, typical clauses and main mechanisms).
Session a): “Luxembourg Toolbox”:
- Presentation of the various investment vehicles in Luxembourg: legal forms and regulatory regime
- Overview of the PE/RE sectors
- AIFMD key concepts
Session b): “Fund Structuring and Key Terms”:
- Overview of the PE/RE Funds key features and typical terms included in the documentation
- Case studies
Rodrigo Delcourt (Partner, Private Equity & Real Estate Investments, Arendt & Medernach),
Solvenn Lhez (Associate, Private Equity & Real Estate Investments, Arendt & Medernach).
Professionals in charge of legal departments within management companies, central administration agents, depositaries, AIFMs. All other professionals of the financial sector interested in PE/RE relevant issues and topics.
Session a): 4 hours.
Session b): 4 hours.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com