To acquire necessary knowledge in order to prevent conflict of interests and if it does occur, to respond to such situations.
In the course of the proposed workshop, participants will:
- Receive explanation on what conflicts of interests are, as well as on the legal and regulatory principles framing them, including CSSF Circular 18/698
- Have the opportunity to apply the above knowledge to typical cases, i: e. analyse examples of potential internal conflicts
- Learn how to anticipate and react to conflicts of interest situations (prevention and remediation measures).
This training session is designed to be highly interactive. It will be anchored in the client’s conflict of interest policy and will include application on the actual stakeholders involved.
The outcome of the workshop will therefore be two sided:
- On the one hand an alignment amongst the client’s participants of the awareness and understanding of conflict of interests and
- On the other hand suggestions for improving/ extending the client’s conflict of interest register as well as improving mitigating measures.
In order to best prepare for the workshop facilitation, we would need to receive the Conflict of Interest Policy as well as the register of identified conflict of interests.
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such, cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Professionals of the Investment Management Sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com