Arendt & Medernach is pleased to invite you to attend a half-day seminar and workshops on Wednesday 2 October 2019.
The event will explore the current market trends affecting the Danish and Luxembourg funds industry and will cover both liquid and alternative assets.
With our event partners Deloitte, RBC Investor & Treasury Services, and Kromann Reumert, we will review the current opportunities Luxembourg can offer in terms of fund distribution, tax, legal, its regulatory environment and expertise.
08.00 AM - Registration and breakfast
The Asset Management Industry in Luxembourg and Europe: Where are we?
- Latest industry trends: statistics, challenges and opportunities
- Most recent regulatory developments
Fintech / digitalisation
09.15 AM - Workshops
Participants will have the opportunity to attend each of the following 45 minute sessions:
Recent regulatory update on the operating model in Luxembourg
- CSSF 18/698 circular: what are the impacts?
- Local ManCo versus passporting, pros and cons?
Product trends and innovation
- Debt funds and securitisation
- Infrastructure funds
- Tax consideration
Distribution: Technology and new markets
- Digitalisation - new opportunities
- Access to global markets
12.00 PM - Networking lunch
Should you have any question, please contact email@example.com