The objectives of this training program are:
- To provide participants with an overview of the new market abuse regime
- To sensitise participants to prohibited behaviours and unintentional market abuse
- To foster risk awareness of participants and help participants to recognize market abuse.
The following topics will be covered:
- Summary description of relevant provisions of the new market abuse regime (with a focus on major differences between the repealed Market Abuse Directive and the Market Abuse Regulation)
- Presentation of prohibited behaviours
- Presentation of a decision tree to identify inside information
- Protective measures for staff against unintentional market abuse and prevailing best practices
- Presentation of real-life examples of insider dealing, unlawful disclosure of inside information and market manipulation
- Reporting of suspicious transactions and orders
- Summary presentation of applicable sanctions in case of market abuse
- Q&A session
François Warken (Partner, Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach) or
Caroline Motzer (Counsel, Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach).
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org