The objectives of this training module are:
- to understand the exact scope of the obligation to detect and to report STORs;
- to recognise market abuse;
- to understand what arrangements, systems and procedures the professional is expected to establish;
- to learn about how to properly discharge the obligation to detect and to report STORs.
The presentation will cover in particular the following topics:
- Who is subject to the obligation to detect and to report STORs?
- Relevant behaviours to be detected and reported;
- Maintaining effective arrangements, systems and procedures;
- What is a reasonable suspicion?
- A priori verification or a posteriori verification?
- Practical considerations - who, how, when?
- Case studies and real-life examples;
- STOR and money laundry suspicion;
- Q&A session.
Our speakers belong to our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector.
English, French, German.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com