41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
The objective of the training is to give the attendants a general overview of IFRSs applicable to the real estate sector and of IFRS 16.
Acquisition of Real estate assets
- Separate acquisition/Business Combination
- IAS 2 Inventory
- IAS 16 PPE
- IAS 40 Investment Property
- IFRS 3 Business Combination
- Cost model and Impairment vs Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 36 Impairment
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 17 vs IFRS 16
Consolidation & Joint arrangement
- IFRS 10, 11 & 12
Disposal (including IFRS 5)
Quizz, examples and relevant cases extracted from the EECS (ESMA) Database
Yvan Stempnierwsky (Of Counsel, Financial Reporting & Accounting Standards, Arendt & Medernach).
The workshop is essential for individuals who need to enhance their knowledge in IFRSs applicable to the real estate sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com