The objective of the training is to give the attendants a general overview of IFRSs applicable to the real estate sector and of IFRS 16.
Acquisition of Real estate assets
- Separate acquisition/Business Combination
- IAS 2 Inventory
- IAS 16 PPE
- IAS 40 Investment Property
- IFRS 3 Business Combination
- Cost model and Impairment vs Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 36 Impairment
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 12 Taxes (deferred taxes)
- IFRS 16
Consolidation & Joint arrangement
- IFRS 10 and 12
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
The workshop is essential for individuals who need to enhance their knowledge in IFRSs applicable to the real estate sector.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com