41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
This unique training aims at initiating participants to securitisation aspects from a Luxembourg law perspective and allow them in one information-packed session to tackle the legal, tax and regulatory framework of this technique through concrete examples.
Upon completion of this training participants will:
- have a global view of securitisation transactions,
- be able to identify the various actors of a securitisation operation and their role in a transaction, and
- be able to identify and grasp the legal and tax issues in relation to these transactions.
Legal and regulatory framework:
- Asset types
- How to choose the right structure (companies vs funds)
- Regulatory supervision (European Central Bank and CSSF)
Legal practical steps:
- Bankruptcy remoteness via limited recourse, subordination and non-petition
- Legal questions
- Income tax
The different parties involved
Matthieu Taillandier (Partner, Bank Lending & Structured Finance, Capital Markets, Arendt & Medernach).
Bankers, investment officers, accountants, legal and tax practitioners, lawyers, and other individuals whose professional future may be enhanced by an understanding of the securitisation technique.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com