41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
An overview of national and EU competition law such that you can spot where potential risk lies and ensure that your company’s sales practices and contacts with competitors, suppliers and clients comply with competition law.
- The session will allow you to understand where fines, injunctions and damages actions can result.
- It will be tailored to your sector; practical examples highlight where competition law can affect your company.
- Anticompetitive practices with competitors, suppliers and distributors: what types of agreement or sales practices are prohibited and what is allowed?
- Abuse of dominance: how is a company dominant on a market and what must it avoid doing as a result?
- What investigatory tools and sanctioning powers do competition authorities possess?
- How can competition law risk be reduced?
- Brief mention of merger control (where prior authorisation is required in order to acquire controlling rights in another company) and State aid rules (what support the State can provide).
Thomas Evans (Senior Associate, European and Competition Law, Arendt & Medernach S.A.).
- Staff responsible for supply and or sales
- In-house lawyers
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org