Understanding the practical impacts of IDD when defining a distribution model for insurance products and when facing the client.
- Defining a distribution model: We will guide you through the regulatory framework to be taken into consideration when defining your distribution model with a particular focus on:
- Product governance requirements (target market, product oversight and monitoring, etc.)
- Remuneration requirements
- Conflicts of interests
- Who may be appointed as distributor:
- Knowledge & competence requirements
- Defining a European-wide distribution strategy (European passport, general good and other stricter rules applicable in other Member States)
- Distributing insurance products to clients : We will help you understand the impact of IDD for the persons directly involved in client facing activities (or the setting-up of a website to be used) for the distribution of insurance and reinsurance products:
- Needs analysis / Advice (including comparison website, etc.)
- Information to be provided to the client
- Specific rules applicable to the distribution of IBIPs
Question and answer session
A special focus will be placed on interaction with participants throughout the session and on question and answer sessions.
Pierre-Michaël de Waersegger (Partner, Insurance & Reinsurance Law, Banking & Financial Services, Arendt & Medernach),
Anne-Sophie Daumont (Associate, Insurance & Reinsurance Law, Banking & Financial Services, Arendt & Medernach).
Insurance and reinsurance undertakings as well as insurance distributors.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com