This training aims at navigating through the main topics of the AIFMD with participants and at elaborating from a practical perspective on its scope of application, the structuring of an AIFM, its authorisation, organisation and operation as well as the service providers dealing with the AIFM.
The objective is also to interact with participants on the issues they have in understanding how the AIFM environment works.
- Scope of application: practical questions
- Determination of the AIFM/impact on Luxembourg products
- AIFM functions
- Delegation of functions: How? To whom? No letter box entity
- Organisational rules, operating conditions:
- Policies and Procedures
- Valuation function (overview)
- Transparency requirements
- Depositary function (overview)
- Marketing & Management Passport
Dr. Michael Daemgen (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting),
Anne-Laure Giraudeau (Senior Associate, Private Equity & Real Estate, Arendt & Medernach).
This training session is directed to all staff members with a need to understand the AIFMD. In particular the following staff are recommended to follow this course:
- Directors, conducting officers, heads of unit and employees
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- Product managers
- Client relationship managers
- Sales and marketing staff
- Investment officers
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org